Honolulu, Hawaii


Student: Max Rosenberg
Course: English 100: Intro to College Composition
Instructor: Reuben Casas
Medium:Video (3:14)
Watch this video!

Description: A summary of my trip to Honolulu, Hawaii this past summer. The video showcases the beautiful scenery I was lucky enough to see and the importance of traveling to unknown and unique areas when in a new place.
(Artists' statement:) I had a lot of fun taking the photos from my trip and putting them into this video. I really think it's important to explore the roads less traveled when in a new place; my family and I made an effort to do that when in Honolulu--with the help of our Godfathers it was much easier. I think my project is visually appealing and a good brochure for how great an island Honolulu is.

No comments:

Post a Comment